How to Install Android O? (Android 8)
Couple of days back Google revealed Android O and named it Android Oreo. Right now its only available for Pixel and Nexus Devices.
In this video we will show you how you can install Android O in your Pixel and Nexus device if you haven’t received the OTA update.
Checkout Android O First Impression : https://youtu.be/6EuZBDeknCs
Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel C And Nexus Player
1. Put the phone in Fastboot Mode (Volume up+ Power) for Nexus 6p
2. Connect the phone to your PC
3. Unzip the System image file(Firmware file) and Platform Tool folder.
4. Copy the Content of the Platform Tools in the Firmware folder and rename the folder AndroidO
5.For Windows Go inside the folder where you have all the files and Press and Hold the shift key and click on open new Command windows and For Mac Open Terminal (Spotlight Search).
6. Unlock Bootloader (This will Remove the Data on your phone)
1. Windows- Fastboot Flashing Unlock
2. Mac- ./Fastboot Flashing Unlock
Flashing The Firmware
1. Double click the File Flash-all.bat
2. After 5-10 Minutes You will be on the Android Oreo
1. In Terminal Type the following Commands
2. ./fastboot flash bootloader bootloader-angler-angler-03.73.img
3. ./fastboot flash radio radio-angler-angler-03.84.img
4. ./fastboot reboot-bootloader
5. ./fastboot -w update (DRAG THE ZIP File in the FIrmware Folder in the terminal Window)
6. Enjoy Android Oreo
Caution :- Unlocking and Locking the Bootloader will remove all the data on your phone. So make sure you have the Backup of your phone.
If you like this video Please Like, Share and Subscribe! Stay tuned guys for more Gaming videos. If you have any questions or queries drop them in comments section below.
The Process – Lakey Inspired