Not a Click Bait Title to waste your time but only the Truth about How I got 100 Ripple XRP.
As usual while surfing facebook, I saw one of my friend updated a long post in his status about Bitcoin. Which hit milestone of $15K
Here is what my friend posted
In celebration of Bitcoin breaking $15k, and Christmas, I’m giving away 1000 XRP (100 to 10 different people who post an unfunded wallet address). XRP is currently trading around $.23, so that’s about $23 per person. XRP is a cryptocurrency/digital asset created for banks to provide the instant transfer and settlement of cross border payments, and then some. XRP has already ran up around 3,000% this year, but has been a really slow mover as of lately. I wouldn’t expect another run anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean it’s out of the question: anything goes in the crypto world.
This offer only applies to individuals with an interest of learning about cryptocurrencies. Domainers and cryptocowboys will be denied. Also, if you live halfway around the world and I have no clue of your existence, you will probably be denied. This is simply nothing more than a learning opportunity, and free cryptocurrency. If you take this opportunity, you better make sure to keep access to your secret/private keys. If you lose the secret key, you cost the both of us the opportunity cost of potentially hundreds to thousands of dollars in future value. So let us begin…
1. Go to http://ripplepaperwallet.com/
2. Disconnect (for greater security) or stay connected to the internet (ladies choice)
3. Click the ‘generate new’ a few times
4. Once you’ve generated a wallet address, print it, and copy and paste your public (Ripple Address) and private keys (secret key). Save your keys. If you lose them, you’re SOL and the XRP will forever be inaccessible
5. Copy the public key (Ripple Address), and send it to me in the comments section. You can give out your public key (Ripple Address). That’s how people send funds to your wallet. But never give out your private (secret) key. The secret key is essentially a password. One can extrapolate a public key with a private key, but not a private key with a public key. So if you lose your public key, fine. Just don’t lose your private key. And don’t give it out!
Fantastic! You’ve just created a paper wallet. Now you can go check out your wallet on the ripple consensus ledger and see your XRP balance. Copy your wallet address into here https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/graph
In order to send or sell your xrp (zerps is what we enthusiasts call them), you’ll need to import your public and private keys into a gateway. I really don’t feel like walking you through this right now. Furthermore, you should just sit on your zerps in your paper wallet and let the value grow. I know it seems weird to have funds on paper. But in all actuality, it doesn’t exist on paper. The funds exist on the ripple consensus ledger. This offer expires in 72 hours.
When i got the 100 Ripple XRP from him, It was around just $23. He gave it to more than 10 people.
Now the same coins are worth more than $300+ . To be precise during writing this post 100 XRP – $323
When you do something good, Good will come back to you in lightening speed always.